The Hunger Mountain Co-op Brown Bag Summer Concert Series
Join us for some toe-tapping times in City Hall Plaza!
The Hunger Mountain Co-op Brown Bag Summer Concert Series is Montpelier Alive's series of FREE and fun lunch-time concerts! Join us for a diverse lineup of local and regional acts that are sure to delight! Bring a lunch from one of our wonderful downtown restaurants and enjoy! All concerts at noon in City Hall Plaza (39 Main Street).
- August 1: Robin Gottfried Band, sponsored by VSECU
- August 8: East Bay Jazz, co-sponsored by Central Vermont New Directions Coalition and Wilschek Iarrapino Law Office, PLLC
- August 15: The Revenants, co-sponsored by Members Advantage Community Credit Union and Capitol Copy
- August 22: Alex Smith, co-sponsored by Bear Pond Books and Capitol Grounds Cafe & 802 Coffee
- August 29: Lara Herscovitch, sponsored by Capitol Plaza Hotel and Conference Center
- September 5: Araba-Lon, co-sponsored by Community National Bank and The Bridge
- September 12: Green Mountain Swing, sponsored by Capitol Stationers
- September 19: Patti Casey and Colin McCaffrey, sponsored by Woodbury Mountain Toys
- September 26: Dave Keller, sponsored by Edward Jones