Explore this section
July 3rd Schedule of Events
The Main Event:
- 2-5 pm: Family Fest on the State House Lawn @ Main Stage
- 2-9:30 pm: Food Truck Festival on State Street in front of the State House
- 5-6 pm - Capital City Band @ Vermont Supreme Court Lawn
- 6 pm: The Montpelier Mile, presented by Onion River Outdoors
- 6:15 pm: Community Parade
- 7-9:20 pm - Raized on Radio performs @ Main Stage
- 9:20 pm - Tawna Kristen sings the National Anthem @ Main Stage
- 9:30 pm - Fireworks, presented by NorthCounty Federal Credit Union
There's a lot happening in Montpelier on July 3rd! Join the fun all across town...
- 10am-6pm: Free admission to the Vermont History Museum! The Vermont Historical Society is pleased to announce that it will open a new exhibit about Vermont cartographer James Wilson, A New American Globe: James Wilson of Vermont, on Sunday, July 3rd. Guests will be able to explore the history of maps and Wilson’s globes, the longer history of Vermont, and stock up on a variety of books about our state’s history in our book sale!
- 11 am - 3:00 pm: Hugo's will be grilling hamburgers and hot dogs on their deck to go.
- 3 pm – 5:30 pm: Visit the Montpelier Fire Department and take pictures on a fire truck
- 4 pm – 12 am: Langdon Street Tavern Street Party featuring the music by Grift at 7pm
- 5-7pm: Jaded Ravens perform at Julio’s: Come hang out with us on Sunday evenings at Julio's in Montpelier! Tasty food & drinks, live music, and good company!
- During the parade: Enjoy free popsicles outside of the Community National Bank branch at 99 State Street.
- 7pm: Live Music with the Apollos at Bent Nails Bistro! Seating on the river, snow cones, and delicious bistro food.
- 9:30 pm - 12:30 am Ursa and the Major Key at Charlie O's